- Pressmach, presses, Coil Handling and Feeding, feeding automation, special presses, metal stamping and forming production lines , presmach,
- Presses by Drive
- Presses by Drive
- Which press is right for you?
- Mechanical Presses Overview
- Mechanical C-Frame Presses
- Mechanical D-Frame Presses
- Mechanical H-Frame Presses
- Hydraulic Presses Overview
- Hydraulic C-Frame Press
- Hydraulic 4 column/pillar presses
- Hydraulic H-Frame Presses
- Hydraulic O-Frame presses
- Hydraulic Horizontal Presses
- Pneumatic Presses Overview
- Pneumatic Presses
- Hydro-pneumatic presses
- Presses Applications
- Presses by application
- Assembly Presses
- Blanking Presses
- Chain Making Press
- Cold Forging Press
- Cold forging extrusion press for heat sink production
- Compression Molding Presses - Hot forming Presses
- Deep Drawing Presses
- Die Spotting Press - Tryout Press
- Die splitting Press
- Forging presses
- Forming Presses
- Hot Forming Presses
- Laminating presses - Motor laminating press
- Powder Compacting Press - Powder metallurgy sizing Press
- Rivetting Presses
- Roller Forming Press
- Shipbuilding frame bending press
- Shipbuilding hull forming and rolling press
- Stamping presses
- Straightening Press
- Trimming Press
- Valve Test Benches Presses
- Press feed lines
- Press Transfer Lines
- Press Auxiliary Equipment
- Coil Feeding & Handling Components
- Feeding & Coil Handling Components and Equipment
- 3-IN-1 Systems - Servo Feeder, Straightener and Uncoiler
- 2-IN-1 Systems - Compact Straightener and Uncoiler
- Decoilers - Reels
- Decoilers craddle
- Coil Loading Cars
- Levellers - Tension levellers
- Straightening machines
- Feeders Types
- Shear Technology
- Trimming shear - Side cutter
- Scrap cutter- Scrap winder - Scrap chopper
- Stacking Technology
- Tailout technology
- Intro to Coil steel
- Feeding technology and knowledge
- Coil/sheet production lines
- About News info
We offer a wide variety of coil handling, feeding, and cut to length equipment to uncoil, straighten, feed, and shear metal coiled material.
Our coil processing equipment solutions include: air feeds, servo roll feeds, stock straighteners, single and double end coil reels, coil cars, coil cradles, pallet decoilers, complete coil lines, space saver coil lines, and cut to length lines.
Whether you need a simple low-cost die/press mounted air feed or a complete coil handling and feeding line our Application Engineers can provide personal assistance to help you select and implement the best equipment for the job.
Proper coil handling and feeding equipment provides added flexibility to your coil processing capabilities, reduces setup time, improves quality, reduces scrap, and minimizes floor space requirements.
Our coil handling and feeding equipment is accurate, repeatable, and reliable. We have equipment to handle material widths from 20mm to 3000mm and thicknesses from 0.2 mm to 20 mm Feed lengths of fractions of mm to continuous feed or longer can be managed at high accuracy and high stroke speeds. Features are available to accommodate short or long run times with quick and easy setup.
If your tool change frequency has increased and your need for quick, accurate, repeatable coil feeding has become more important we can offer servo feed replacements for worn or unreliable air feeds, hitch feeds, or crank driven roll feeds. A new servo feed will allow you to change feed lengths in seconds, feed with accuracies of ± 0,01 mm, eliminate die breakage due to misfeeds, and feed material at faster press speeds.
Feeding and coil handling equipment can be integrated with new or existing press automation controls of most major brands.
We offer coil feeding advices to maximize your pressroom productivity. Just specify coil weight, coil ID/OD min/max, thickness, min/max width, and max feed length and speed, and our Application Engineers will take care of the rest.
Blanking, drawing, hot and cold sheet-metal presswork; transfer, oil-hydraulic, automated, mechanical presses; presses for deep, progressive and step-by-step presswork as well as hydroforming presses - our acknowledged technical versatility is shown not only by the supply of structurally valid and reliable products, but also and above all by the provision of solutions capable of ensuring the highest performance requested by users. Our presses, either used as individual units or incorporated easily within production lines, are conceptually totally different from ordinary machine tools. They offer technological solutions exalting sturdiness, ergonomics, noiseless high performance, flexibility, reliability and energy saving.