Diagonal cutting – one function that changes everything
Our 3D tube laser cutting machines' ability to pivot their cutting head in an additional, fifth axis, even up to +-135°, represents the solution to one of the greatest problems in modern profile machining. When the laser beam always meets the tube being machined at precisely 90°, this results in an elliptical cutting edge with as reesult none close fitting assemblies. Now the option to pivot the tube laser cutting head, together with the feed axis, makes it possible to achieve a fully diagonal cut and to make perfect fittings in your constructions.
3D tube laser cutting technology replaces a number of traditional methods at one time.
- Replace a band saw and a drill, allows milling or chamfer edges.
- Reducing production time and lower manufacturing costs.
- Extremely flexibility, precision and top quality cutting, as well as wide field of application.
- Open profiles and flat steel can be processed, as well as profiles of various shapes, with diameter till 220 mm (opt 320 mm)
- Automated parameter settings and tube feeding speed.
- 3D laserhead from Raytools, Han's or WSX depend model
- more than 50% time reduction for average parts